Automated Processing of Insurance Documents
Autor: NABOOH LLC
Automatically extract data from an insurance offer, policy or invoice
Empower your business entities
Lighten the repetitious administrative effort so your team has more time to focus on the customer. Our service extracts data from insurance documents within seconds and provides you with all relevant information. No need to type up the document. You can reach us using one of the following channels: email, WhatsApp or our website, incl. a chat (bottom right). Reach out to us to discuss your opportunities.
- Time saver: Our service is easy to use and reduces the repetitious administrative effort.
- Ease of use: You upload an image / PDF of your document, our service extracts the relevant information within seconds and provides it to you.
- Timely: The information is extracted within seconds. No tiresome waiting, no interruption of your own workflow and therefore more time for the customer.
- Fair prices: You pay for the so-called call (i.e. the reading of a document). Non-use is not charged, so there are no recurring basic charges. We also offer a so-called «all-you-can-eat package», which allows you to make an unlimited number of calls within one year (365 days).
- Supported documents: We extract data from insurance offers, policy, various types of invoices e.g. premium invoice or down payment and many more.
- Train your own document type: You would like to automatically extract data from other document types? No problem, our engine can also learn how to read new document types. Reach out to us.
- API: Use our REST API to integrate our service into your existing workflows or your application environment.
Fields of application:
- Extract content from insurance policies, premium invoices, insurance offers and others.
- Getting an overview faster means you get to spend more time with your customer.
- Comparisons of different offers are simplified.
- Tied Agent:
- Create, validate and save contact data instantly by using a smartphone.
- Determine key figures from third-party policies and use them for a counter-offer.
- More time to attend to the needs of a customer and to prepare the right solution for them.
- Call Center:
- Automated document recognition, categorization and forwarding.
- During the conversation, extract the facts from policies and other documents.
- More time to prepare solutions that offer the customers added value.
- Claims Agent:
- Take a picture of a vehicle registration document using a smartphone and get the current value of a vehicle, for example.
- A photo of a car's license plate number or VIN provides the link to the related car policy.
- Receive a variety of valuable, appropriate meta information for each photo in order to comprehensively document a case.