Managing the Complexities of Manufacturing Operations and Supply Chain Integration.
TrakSYS is a next-generation Manufacturing Operations Management software platform designed to optimize operations using real-time production data. With a comprehensive set of fully-integrated features, TrakSYS sits at the heart of manufacturing operations, gathering and analyzing data from machines and people and sharing intelligence across the enterprise.
TrakSYS will help you:
- Set factory performance goals and track progress in real-time
- Support Lean, Six Sigma, Cl and other methodologies
- Improve quality, reduce costs, and increase responsiveness
- Comply with industry regulations and auditing
- Reduce maintenance costs and downtime
- Improve planning by connecting to ERP, batch, and other systems
TrakSYS has been designed to be fast, flexible, and focused on solving specific business challenges. Start with a set of robust solutions or create your own using powerful, web-based configuration tools within TrakSYS.
- Inventory - Maintain tight control of inventory to increase production efficiency and reduce working capital requirements
- Production - Plan, schedule, execute, and deliver goods as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Quality - Gain real-time insights into the causes of poor quality and create a closed-loop system of quality management
- Maintenance - TrakSYS helps manage maintenance activities and intervals
- Algorithmic Production Scheduling - Enable real-time course correction
- Workflow - With visual workflow designer, TrakSYS can model complex, conditional business processes that execute and process continually
- Batch Processing - Monitor SOPs, tasks, recipes, versions, assets, materials and labor
- Compliance- Streamline operations and comply with electronic record keeping requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory requirements
- Traceability - Create a complete traceability solution to monitor the flow of materials throughout the value chain
- Job & Work-in-Process - Plan, manage, sort, and execute jobs either directly or downloaded from an ERP system
- Energy - TrakSYS measures energy usage in real-time and combines the data with operating conditions, asset performance, and targets
- Labor - Have visibility to assess the impact of personnel on jobs by role, asset, product, or schedule to optimize allocation of human resources