Power-CRM for Marketing, Sales & Customer Service
Autor: Power-CRM, Inc.
Power-CRM - Easy to use, powerful & affordable CRM
Power-CRM is a next-generation, cloud-based CRM solution built on the Microsoft Power Apps platform, the same platform Dynamics 365 is built on. Power-CRM was designed by a team of CRM veterans with a single mission – to provide a full-featured CRM solution that is simple, powerful and affordable.
Power-CRM is designed specifically for small and medium size businesses (SMB 1-1000 employees). Our complete focus on SMB's guided the entire product design and development initiatives resulting in the best CRM solution for small-mid size organizations available. Out of the box Power-CRM is pre-configured with the functionality that every SMB needs without the complex, expensive, hard to use enterprise functionality in most other systems. Power-CRM is implemented in a rapid, low cost on-boarding service that can be performed by an end-customer or one of our certified partners for a fraction of the cost to implement most other CRM solutions.
Power-CRM includes easy to use, powerful functionality for Marketing, Sales and Customer Service and is the only CRM solution available that includes true sales process guidance builtin. Our included Power-Sales Process was developed based on input from some of the nation's top sales experts and will assure that every lead has timely and thorough follow up, your sales forecast is accurate and customer accounts are being properly managed.
Power-CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365 licensing can be mixed and matched to provide every user with the specific CRM functionality they need. No minimum required number of users and no term commitment.
- Full Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Mobile App for Android, iOS and Microsoft smartphones and tablets
- InsideView Insights builtin - build target prospect lists, update accounts and contacts with data from over 40,000 sources all right inside Power-CRM
- Basic Email Campaigns builtin
- Optional Integration with Mailchimp for Full Marketing Automation
- ClickDimensions and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing can also be used with Power-CRM
- Full Account & Contact Management
- Power-Sales Prospect Management - A best-practice based, out of the box process for managing prospect accounts from initial follow up to revenue
- Account ratings on prospects, customers and other type of accounts
- Sales Opportunity Management and Forecasting
- Power-Sales Opportunity Management - Our proprietary forecasting and sales opportunity management process that will increase your forecast accuracy and improve win rates
- Competitor Tracking
- Basic Bing maps integration or add Maplytics subscription for advanced mapping, territory management and route optimization
- Powerful Activity Management and delegation tracking
- Customer Service Case/Ticket management with Service Level Agreements