3D Body Scan - Provider Subscription
Autor: Qinematic AB
Subscription for professionals that deliver the 3D digital twin movement assessment
3D Digital Twin Movement, Balance and Posture Assessment
People are only as strong as their weakest link!
A fast, easy and accurate onsite assessment of human movement, balance and posture. One in two people have musculoskeletal problems and one in three elderly falls each year, a proactive approach to improving the way we move is essential. The service helps to detect and prevent small problems before they become big ones. The digital twin is be used to compare before and after results from interventions such as:
- exercise prescription
- behavior and lifestyle change
Who buys the license?
Health and Fitness Service Provider Companies that want to:
- offer a unique fitness testing and health promotion experience to their clients
- offer advice and prescribe corrective exercises to individuals and to groups, for the detection and prevention of musculoskeletal problems that cause injury and negatively affect performance
- use accurate, reliable and unbiased information for decision-making and exercise prescription that improves movement patterns, balance and posture
- document and measure critical physical capabilities mentioned previously
How is it working?
The Provider uses the Microsoft Kinect Azure sensor to create a 3D video or 'digital twin' of a performance, to visualise and make recommendations for improvement in the Moovment software. The 3D Moovment Scan is automated or self-service. The 3D body scan takes just 6-minutes and requires just 2.5m wide x 4m long floorspace at workplaces, clubs, gyms, residential homes and clinics. Advice can be given immediately or asynchronously: It can be delivered onsite or remotely via a trusted teleconference service like Microsoft Teams. The Moovment SaaS also enables individuals to track movement patterns, balance and posture using their mobile phone. The mobile scan is less accurate but it is very convenient. Moovment's augmented intelligence assists health and fitness professionals to provide advice and make better decisions about corrective exercises. It helps them find and fix small problems fast, before they become big problems. Specialists can do more work in less time, with less effort and much more accuracy - including access to a 3D video player, automated reporting, online surveys, goal setting, exercise library and secure chat.
What's included in the license?
- Moovment Scan and Moovment Lab software to record, analyse and visualise a digital twin
- Packages of 3D scans
- Pre-determined number of active Specialist seats
- Unlimited access to the Moovment.Pro Portal and Moovment Lab by registered Specialists
- Consent and Connect permissions via the secure Moovment.Pro Portal
- Full suite of visualisation, reports, surveys, goal setting and chat
- Unlimited views of available scans (with permission)