SMX Email Security & Compliance for Office 365
Autor: SMX LIMITED
Integrated security and compliance solution for enterprise & government in Australasia
SMX 365 – Dual layer security with Exchange Online/Advanced Threat Protection
The email threat landscape is constantly changing and so too must your approach to Email Security. With an increased volume of threats targeting Australasian Office 365 users, effective regional threat detection is a must.
SMX 365 delivers targeted, regional threat detection for Enterprise and Government organisations in Australasia. It is architected specifically to deliver dual-layer security with Microsoft Exchange Online/Advanced Threat Protection (EOP/ATP). SMX 365 integrates multiple anti-abuse solutions to improve accuracy, reduce risk, and make protecting your users easy.
- Genuine dual-layer security with Office 365 EOP/ATP
- Global & Regional threat detection - protecting your users against Phishing, Business Email Compromise (BEC), Malware and Spam
- Machine learning and deep learning algorithms to detect behaviours and anomalies common to phishing, spear phishing, malware, and ransomware attacks with regional protection
- SMX SmartRules for dynamic email workflow, management & DLP
- Maintains full Office 365 EOP/ATP and productivity
- Simple per user/month subscription
- NZ-based email support
SMX Archive provides Government and Enterprise organisations an easy to use, secure, scalable and tamperproof email compliance solution, meeting retention and retrieval requirements.
To deliver rich search functionality, SMX Archive is being provisioned with Azure Cognitive Search to make Freedom and Official Information requests easy (FOI / OIA).
- Provisioned on Azure Australian regions for data sovereignty
- Enables easy migration of legacy, on-premise archives to the cloud
- Supports compliance with public records act obligations
SMX Accelerate – Dual layer security and archive for O365, enabled by a comprehensive email service management platform for user management, reporting, analytics and migration.