A financial leasing (somewhere known as Hire Purchase) is a type of leasing where the Lessor purchases an asset on behalf of its customer in return for a contractually agreed series of payments. Our Financial Leasing Express App will help you to manage all leasing process – from the offer through payment calendar till the end of the contract and transfer of ownership. A financial lease is based on an agreement for the lease of moveable capital goods for professional use. In our application you have possibility to deal with all moveable goods, from a vehicle to manufacturing, civil engineering, office and commercial equipment. Financial Leasing Express App subjects to a fixed lease term and there is an ownership transfer to the lessee at the end of the lease.
We know what is important for finance lease product so Financial Leasing App is designed to lead you through all life-cycle process to support your business in the best way.
Financial Leasing Express benefits:
- Full integration with Business Central
- On-line connection with card of Objects
- Ability to work with a variety of irregular installments
- Mass operation feature
- Usage of wizards (for example to set up new calculation)
- Option to set up and follow your contract workflow
- Layouts for contract, reports based on type of customers, financial products etc.
- Dealing with reminders and penalties
- Completely financial leasing process is covered in one solution
- Multi-Jurisdiction support in single platform.
- Potential connection with other Express apps to fully cover other financial processes (loans, installment sale, funding)
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, France, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Canada and United States.
The app is available in Czech (Czech Republic), German (Austria), German (Switzerland), German (Germany), Dutch (Netherlands), French (France), French (Canada), Swedish (Sweden), English (Australian), English (Great Britain), English (New Zealand), English (Canada), English (United States) and English (South Africa).