- Struggling with food waste due to surplus purchases or prepping?
- Curious about how can you control food and supply costs while still offering high-quality products?
- Finding it challenging to differentiate your restaurant from competitors in a crowded market?
A streamlined solution is crucial to manage your business effectively, yet you may need more time or resources to commit to such a project. Optimus has developed a solution tailored to restaurants with up to 3 point-of-sale systems and 3 users
. Our platform is optimized with our clients' most requested functionalities, allowing you to begin operations in a mere 4-6 weeks.
BiteGenius by Optimus is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and powered by LS Retail.
BiteGenius by Optimus enables restaurants to:
- Seamless integration of accounting, sales, purchases, inventory, and customer transaction information
- Centralized control of prices, recipes, menus, offers, and campaigns
- Optimization of product turnover using campaigns and offers
- Real-time analysis of revenues and costs to identify trends and opportunities
- Monitoring of employee performance and streamlined communication
- Generation of real-time reports on customer transactions and inventory movements, consolidated and segmented by location
- Easy and efficient addition of new locations
- Streamlined decision-making with real-time reports, including X and Z reports, customer transactions, and inventory, consolidated and segmented by location
By implementing our solution, you can expect to:
- Significantly reduce implementation time from months to weeks
- Increase predictability of project investment costs
- Achieve a faster return on investment
- Leverage a world-class platform to run your business
- Continuously benefit from ongoing solution enhancements and updates, eliminating the needs for future migrations
- Immediately being using an optimized platform without the need for extensive configurations
Set up Sandbox and Production Environments
Create Users Accounts and Assign Roles
Implement and Configure BiteGenius by Optimus on the Test Environment
Provide Training on Specific Master Data Templates to the Customer
Review and Upload Master Data Templates
Conduct Training Sessions on the BiteGenius by Optimus (Train the Trainer)
Deliver a Testing and Training Plan to Ensure a Smooth Transition
Move the BiteGenius by Optimus Configuration from the Test System to the Production System.
Review and Upload the Beginning Balances Worksheet
Develop a Cutover Plan & Conduct the Go-Live Phase
Visit our website at https://www.optimus.pro/bitegenius-by-optimus and transform your business today!
- One Sandbox/Test Environment with preconfigured master data.
- One Production Environment (for One Legal Entity) with preconfigured master data (COA, Document Sequence Numbers, GL Basic Setup, Purchase Basic Setup and Payables Basic Setup, Inventory Basic Setup).
- Creation of Up to Three User Accounts with Assigned Roles.
- Configuration Checklist and training to complete configuration templates including Master Data and Open Balance, Location, Item / Unit of measure / Division / Category, Retail Product Group, Company Information, Dimension / Dimension Value, Store, Terminal, Staff / Staff Permissions, Tender Types, Promotions and Offers, Receipts Printing, Retail Users, Recipes and Ingredients, Dinning Setup (Table Configuration), Open Data Balances, Inventory Open Balance, Account Payables Open Balance, Bank Account Open Balance, Setup Vendor Classes, Vendor Posting Group, Upload the COA (delivered by Optimus), and Setup Fiscal Periods.
- Configuration of Fiscal Calenda and Posting Setup, including Configuring General Ledger posting setups to allow modules to post to or through the GL.
- Online, live training sessions provided for Purchase Process, Payables Management, Inventory Control, POS Operation, Sales & Returns, Start/End Process, Promotions and Price.
- Handling, Recipe management, Staff Creation, and Permission Administration.
- Out-of-the-Box Reports provided: including Dashboards, Store Statement, Invoicing Stock, Product Decrease, and X and Z Reports.