inden MULTISOFT KFT
Servotion - Outstanding Field Service
Servotion is an all-in-one service solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which helps you to create flawless service processes
Are you looking for more optimal field service processes?
Do you struggle passing over important information between your technicians and dispatchers?
Would you like to track your service technicians in real-time?
Do you want to provide your customers with information about their ongoing service tasks?
If you’re searching for an app that helps you manage your service activities and automates task distribution and scheduling, Servotion is the perfect fit for you!
With the four main pillars of Servotion, you can ensure that all field service stakeholders will benefit from your well-organized workflows and information flows.
The first pillar is the mobile application created for technicians in the field. The second is a customer portal for your dispatchers and customers to share information with each other. The third and fourth pillars are an automatic resource allocator and a connector to a graphical scheduler, ensuring that your field service technicians will always have the most optimal work plan for the day. The dispatchers can always modify resource allocation if possible needed.
Servotion is an excellent solution for everyone with a service technician team operating in the field, dealing with customer complaints, or providing recurring maintenance services.
Servotion – MobileApp
- Route planning to create the most optimal routes for each technician for the day
- Sending feedback to the end-user on the status of the maintenance task (service technician is on the way, started service job, finished service job, etc.)
- Mobile client for on-site work
- Managing mobile stock of spare parts
- On-site worksheet management (creating, printing capability, or electronic signature capture)
- Direct connection to the ERP system
- Troubleshooting guide: Use a troubleshooting guide to help technicians identify and resolve frequent issues
- Checklist function: Create checklists to ensure standardized processes
Servotion – Customer portal
- Report requests 24/7
- Track the status of issues
- Evaluation of the repair/maintenance task (with customizable questionnaires);
- Record information related to service items and parts
- Track the lifecycle of service items
- Receiving status report by the end-user (service technician is on the way, started service job, finished service job, etc.)
Servotion – Automatic resource allocator
- Customizable allocation process
- Only provides suggestions or schedules as well
- Pre-defining parameters
· Allocation by the closest service technician
· Allocation by technician reaching destination fastest
· Allocation by priority
· Allocation by task length
· Allocation by the time limit for the task
- Automatic scheduling of tasks after approval
Servotion – Graphical scheduler connector
Provides an easy connection to well-known graphical schedulers like Dime scheduler
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungary, and Dutch.
Servotion is available in all countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app supports the
Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business