inden WebSan Solutions Inc.
A full-service EDI & integration solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Hands-free EDI, facilitating transactions amongst hundreds of trading partners all directly within your ERP system.
- Accelerated Processing: Information is automatically transmitted electronically
- Automated Data Entry: Staff workload is reduced
- Eliminate Errors: Human interaction is removed from the process
- Order management (inbound POs, returns and transfers) with optimal releasing
- Full-service shipping with ship confirmations and posting BC
- Automated inventory adjustments and reconciliation
- Item catalogue creation
- Cross-support with WebSan catalogue of applications, including Intelligent Order Routing
EDI Transactions Supported:
- 810 - Sales Invoice
- 820 - Payment/Order Remittance
- 832 – Price Catalogue
- 846 – Inventory Advice
- 850 - Purchase Orders
- 855 - Order Acknowledgement
- 856 - Advanced Shipment Notice
- 861 – Receiving Advice / Acceptance Certificate
- And more!
3PLs (including cross-docks):
- 940 – Warehouse Shipping Order
- 945 – Warehouse Shipping Advice
- 947 – Warehouse Inventory Adjustment Advice
For more information, please visit: https://www.websan.com/edi365-connector-app
To use the app, additional app configuration, licensing, and connections to Trading Partners are needed. To complete these items, please contact WebSan Solutions at email@example.com to review all inquiries and next steps.
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Supported Countries: This app is available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
Supported Languages: This app is available in English (United States)