Solitea Loans Express is a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central app to have one source for all your loan processes. The solution connects loans operations for credit institutions, loan brokers and financial lessors
and help them to accelerate financial close, improve forecasting
and get real-time performance metrics
while fostering compliance and security. Loans Express App supports any type of loan
– even the more complex loan structures. The app covers loans, distressed debt, on-billing, secured or unsecured lending, and the term of dept may be fixed or revolving.
Our application predicts payments using historical data and provides actionable insights that support you in decision-making process. The technology offers you the opportunity to anticipate in time on trends and contributes to customer-oriented and proactive entrepreneurship.
To cover more financial processes, Loans Express App is ready for potential connection with other Express Apps – Funding Express, Installment Sale Express, Financial Leasing Express.
Try it for free and download trial version.
Main Loans Express benefits
- Full integration with Business Central in the case of invoicing, active debts,accounts payable and credit
- Abilityto work with a variety types of loans, annuit and interest payments, aliquot calculation
- Easy to use due to wizards for important operation
- Mass operation feature - for mass changes in interest rates and mass accounting
- Usage of embedded analytics to predict revenue growth and profitability
- Option to set up and follow your contract workflow
- Dealing with reminders and penalties
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, France, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Canada and United States.
The app is available in Czech (Czech Republic), German (Austria), German (Switzerland), German (Germany), Dutch (Netherlands), French (France), French (Canada), Swedish (Sweden), English (Australian), English (Great Britain), Enligsh (New Zealand), English (Canada), English (United States) and English (South Africa).
Find more about our solutions on our website.