inden Cost Control Software
Quality Control ensures your products meet your quality standards
Gain control and ensure a quality product every time. The basic goal of any quality software is to ensure that the products or services provided meet specific requirements and characteristics, such as being dependable, satisfactory, safe and fiscally sound. Our Quality Control software provides a clear and straightforward way to test incoming raw materials and finished goods with lot or serial numbers. In-process testing for production orders is now available to give your business a complete end-to-end quality control solution. Built directly in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to provide a seamless user experience, Quality Control offers the following features:
- Supports all item related transaction types
- Define Quality Specifications with measures, methods
- Management of test requirements by item and transaction type
- Extension of Item Tracing with Quality Test for tested serial or lot numbers
- In-process testing based on a specification allocated to an operation in the routing
- Generate and print a Certificate of Analysis instantly for your customer
- All test results are stored in a testing results log for reporting or historical purposes
- Quick and easy setup
- Complete end to end quality solution
- Directly built in Business Central, no interfaces necessary
- Ensure your finished goods meet the customer’s expectation
- Stop returns due to non-compliance to known specifications
The price for Quality Control Basic is USD 6 per user per month, Quality Control Advanced is USD 8 per user per month.
The app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The app is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Qatar, Ireland, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States.
The app is available in English (United States), French (Canada), French (France), German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Korean (Korea), Spanish (Mexico) and Spanish (Spain).