Secure communication via email
Connectid Mail securely shares and requests sensitive data and confidential documents.
Try the first 14 days for free!
With Connectid Mail you get ...
• a secure email solution that does not require certificates
• secure communication between companies and individuals
• secure verification of recipient and sender
• automatic handling of consent and audit logs
• pay only for the users you add to the solution
Security & compliance
• Data is secured with 1.2 TLS
• Get automatic audit log of every received and sent data
• Adjust/ Customize your company's declaration of consent and gain acceptance of it
• 2-factor verification with a one-time password (+ optional SMS code)
• Data is stored in a 2048-bit encrypted cloud
• Avoid having data stored in emails - data is automatically deleted after 32 days (customisable)
• The administrator can easily enable or disable users
It's this easy
It must be simple to send and request data securely.
1. Create an email in Outlook and write your message as usual - and open Connectid Mail
2. Choose whether you want to share or request personal data or confidential documents
3. Your email is sent as a regular email, but the confidential information is encrypted
4. The recipient is verified and accepts your company's consent for handling the forwarded data
Create trust/security for you and your customers!
NOTE: Connectid Mail is a subscription-based service and requires either a free trial or a paying account. After you install the add-in, you will need to create an account if you do not already have a Connectid Mail account with your Microsoft email.