Quality Management System
inden Konsolute Ltd
Record, Manage, Audit and Track against your ISO Standards on Microsoft 365
Quality Management System (QMS) helps you to define policy procedures and standard operating procedures such as quality
records, regulatory requirements, ISO requirements and industry specifications. QMS can be easily tailored to the needs
of any organisation. Built specifically for Microsoft 365, it provides smooth integration, versatility and scalability
for any organisation.
- Compliance - Comply with industry-specific regulations and instil trust and demonstrate to your supply
chain that you comply with relevant regulations and enforcement obligations.
- Improvement - Remains in control of the risk and issues by proactively monitoring and addressing them.
Improve efficiency and reduce your operational costs by streamlining processes.
- Reputation - Build your reputation within your sector and with your stakeholders by showing that you are
following the regulations and continually track and develop business processes.
- Internal / External engagement - Improve your internal, external communication and your business
processes by involving and encouraging your organisation to participate and drive your business workflows.
Document and Records Management
- Document Control - Control's the lifecycle of documents in your organisation how they are created,
reviewed, and published, and how they are ultimately disposed of or retained. QMS's flexibility enables you to
easily adapt to your organisation's culture and requirements. QMS enables you to identify and define processes
which protect and govern your documents such as quality manuals, quality procedures, working instructions and
- Maintain & Improve - Maintain your organisation's standards and conformity by regularly reviewing
your key documentation based upon your organisation's regulatory requirements and document control procedures.
QMS simplifies the process at hand and automatically notified users and groups within your organisation of
scheduled review dates based upon the criticality and sensitivity of your documents.
- Leverage features of Microsoft 365 - QMS is built upon Microsoft 365 and leverages a number of products
such as SharePoint Online, Azure Information Protection, OneDrive for Business and Power Automate. Some of the
document management features that are available include co-authoring, offline syncing, integration with
Microsoft Teams and version history to name a few.
Please note: This product is supplied with a 15 day trial, however will it will require a subscription. For further information regarding the subscription, please visit our product page.