inden AgreeYa Solutions Inc.
Display multiple web parts on a single SharePoint screen efficiently using tabs
QuickApps qDynamicLayout maximize valuable screen real estate, resulting in a clean and flexible site layout that meets your unique business needs.
Advantages over native SharePoint
• Group web parts into tabs to save valuable screen real estate when multiple web parts are needed on a page
• Can be applied to existing “busy” pages or on a new page
• Improves mobile/tablet viewing of pages with multiple web parts
• Maximum response time for Severity Level 1 issues
• Technical support coverage
• Access to online forums, documents, videos, and knowledge base
• Online service request management
• Basic how-to and troubleshooting assistance
• Latest software/firmware upgrades
• Phone support
• Email support
This SharePoint add-in works in conjunction with another add-in "QuickApps qConfiguration", which is available from QuickApps's website.
This requires installation on your environment outside of the Microsoft Office Store processes due the level of required permissions. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific add-in to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment. When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).
For download link of QuickApps qConfiguration and more information, please visit http://quickapps.agreeya.com/download-qConfiguration
For detailed installation and configuration details, please download and read Quick Start Guide http://quickapps.agreeya.com/tech-docs/Quick-Start-Guide-for-QuickApps-qDynamicLayout.pdf
This free evaluation version will work for 30 days. Please contact QuickApps Sales Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any query related to enterprise and bundle licenses.
Supported Browsers : Edge, Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 11.
Supported SharePoint versions : SharePoint Online