Ombori Grid Customer Remote
Gives customers the ability to interact touchlessly with digital signage
Mobile-controlled digital signage
Allow customer to interact with digital signage via voce or mobile and get the precise information they want. Place it in the window so customers can operate it from outside the store.
Designed for businesses that need to provide information to visitors.
- Tourist attractions & resorts
Can be placed in many different locations to boost engagement.
- In a window
- At the entrance
- Near a service desk
- In a remote location
Use a QR code to take control of the screen using a mobile phone, or simply speak to it.
Use voice or mobile to browse for information. This can include text, images, video, and audio.
Download information to your mobile device. If enabled, place an online order and make a purchase.
Increases customer engagement, revenue, and safety.
- Increase awareness: placing the screen in a prominent location acts as a powerful promotional tool.
- Increase engagement: customers enjoy interacting with the screen in a novel way, which encourages them to browse for information and view promotional material.
- Increase revenues: offering coupons or discounts to users increases the likelihood that they will make a purchase.
- Increase safety: customers do not need to touch the screen in order to operate it, which reduces contagion.
- Data analysis: detailed information about what customers are looking for enables you to optimize inventory and analyze trends.
Part of the Ombori Grid, a platform which includes a suite of customizable mix-and-match apps, targeted at retailers and other businesses.
- Fully customizable: fits the needs of your business and includes your branding
- Rapid deployment: quick and simple to install and configure
- Easy scaling: roll out to multiple locations with minimal effort and cost
- Central control: manage all locations and queues from a single hub
- Usage-based billing: pay only for what you use
- Hardware support: runs on a wide range of hardware, including Android and iOS tablets
- Mobile integration: makes use of the visitor’s own mobile device
- Grid integration: all solutions use a common platform allowing them to share data and interoperate
- Proven technology: based on Microsoft Azure IoT
- Developer tools: create your own apps