Ombori Grid Sales Remote
Showcase interactive sales material on a big screen to increase the impact
Take sales presentations to the next level
Display product and sales information on a large screen instead of asking customers to peer at a laptop or desktop monitor. Ideal for presenting to groups or showcasing high value products such as electronics or cars. Can be controlled via voice or mobile.
Designed for businesses that need to make sales presentations for high value goods.
- Home improvement
Can also be used in non-retail situations.
- Convention booths
- Financial planning & banking
- Business pitches
Use a QR code to take control of the screen using a mobile phone, or simply speak to it.
Use voice or mobile to browse for information. This can include text, images, video, and audio. Sales staff can print out information on demand as required.
Review the offer with the customer, and close the deal. If the item is not available in-store, place an online order for delivery or pickup.
Increases customer engagement and revenue.
- Increase engagement: customers enjoy viewing presentations on a large screen rather than a desktop, laptop or tablet.
- Increase revenues: compelling presentations increase the likelihood of making sales and upsells.
- Empowers sales staff: sales associates have access to a large volume of up to date promotional material, including video and interactive content.
- Reduces errors: sales material is updated and maintained centrally, reducing the risk of staff using out of date information.
Part of the Ombori Grid, a platform which includes a suite of customizable mix-and-match apps, targeted at retailers and other businesses.Fully customizable: fits the needs of your business and includes your branding
Rapid deployment: quick and simple to install and configure
Easy scaling: roll out to multiple locations with minimal effort and cost
Central control: manage all locations and queues from a single hub
Usage-based billing: pay only for what you use
Hardware support: runs on a wide range of hardware, including Android and iOS tablets
Mobile integration: makes use of the visitor’s own mobile device
Grid integration: all solutions use a common platform allowing them to share data and interoperate
Proven technology: based on Microsoft Azure IoT
Developer tools: create your own apps