Micro Focus SMAX on Azure by Performance
inden PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGIES S.A.
Micro Focus SMAX on Microsoft Azure
Service Management for the Enterprise, with out-of-the-box native Greek AI, deployed on world-class Microsoft Azure cloud
Micro Focus Service Management Automation X (SMAX) is the first application suite for IT Service Management, IT Asset Management, and Enterprise Service Management built from the ground up to include machine learning and analytics. Out of the box integrations include the market leading Universal Configuration Management Database (UCMDB) and Discovery.
- Out-of-the-box best practice service management processes, designed for machine learning and analytics from the beginning
- Modern, comprehensive, and easy-to-use self-service to reduce ticket traffic and improve customer satisfaction
- Codeless configuration of out-of-the-box and user-defined processes, enabling seamless and less expensive updates
- Automation, multi-tenancy and deployment flexibility to shorten implementation times and lower TCO
- Shared, built for purpose, micro-services across IT Operations Management
- Lower ticket volumes and faster resolution times
- Improved end-user autonomy and satisfaction
- Increased service quality and number of service levels met
- Low total-cost-of-ownership
- Quick time to value and continuous delivery
Enterprise Service Management on Microsoft Azure by Performance Technologies
Drive your services strategy from the top and improve end-to-end delivery, support, feedback, and management significantly
Performance Technologies has extensive experience in service management and cloud solutions, with enterprises of all sizes in the local market. Hosting Micro Focus SMAX on Microsoft Azure offers an end-to-end solution ― from infrastructure, to application and management― that is second to none. You no longer have to worry about administrative overhead, operating systems, storage, high availability, networking and security. SMAX also supports native Azure Kubernetes Service so you only need deploy the worker nodes, while all master nodes are handled by AKS.