Design highly individual templates for documents such as business documents, customer communication and many other use cases from a variety of data sources.
With 365Performance dox42 Documents you can create individual templates for your business documents and other documents for Dynamics 365 Business Central in the familiar Office Word environment, integrate them directly into the application and generate them automatically. Various data sources can be integrated, such as table and report data from Dynamics 365 Business Central, SharePoint or Office 365 data, SQL tables and many more.
BENEFITS AND VALUE ADDED
- Intuitive design of individual documents for Dynamics 365 Business Central with various formatting options from different data sources
- Sales documents
- End customer communication
- Sales evaluations
- Forms and checklists
- Test and audit reports
- Training confirmations
- and many more...
FEATURES OF 365PERFORMANCE DOX42 DOCUMENTS
- Creation and administration of templates for documents
- Storage of templates for sales quotes, orders, invoices, etc. in Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Integration of various data sources such as Dynamics 365 Business Central, Office 365, SQL, Excel, etc.
FORMATTING AND DESIGN OPTIONS
- Availability of all common Microsoft Office formatting options
- Integration of images, text modules, links, barcodes
- Attachment of accompanying documents (data sheets, general terms and conditions, etc.)
- Custom role centers for administrators and designers for a quick overview
- Wizard/Assistant for a quick setup and configuration
- Extensive online help with application examples
Click Get it now for more information.
This extension is designed for german Dynamics 365 Business Central databases and german regulations.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy
This app is available in German (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), English (United Kingdom), French (France, Belgium, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switerland), Dutch (Netherlands, Belgium)