*Learn how to structure and model your organizational data for consumption in Microsoft Power BI.*
This 1-day workshop is to help business users understand the key concepts of creating a data model that will not only be useful to create efficient Power BI reports but will also help in increasing the performance of dependent processes and systems. After this training, attendees will also learn the best practices on creating data models with various DAX calculations.
### Prerequisites and basic training
- Attendees will need a solid grasp of Power BI Desktop's basic functionality
- We can provide full basic training "Dashboard in a Day" or short-session refreshers
Advaiya will design and execute an in-person, group training for up to 20 people
- Data Modeling Basics
- Components of data model
- Data model types in Power BI
- Data modelling best practices
- DAX Calculated Columns and Measures
- DAX Evaluation Contexts
- Time Intelligence Functions
- DAX best practices
Advaiya will work to understand what the specific needs of the client are and craft a unique, structured training. The training will consist of advanced functionality and scripting specific to the needs of the client, instructor lead lab, hands-on workshop, and a “Bring Your Own Data” experience.