*This workshop provides sales people, managers, and business analysts the skills to manage a salesforce and increase sales using the Sales module and Sales App in Microsoft Dynamics 365.*
**About this Course:**
In this workshop,we will work with Dynamics 365 to establish a Sales Process, Lead Qualification, Account Creation, Contact Management, Opportunity, to Product, Quote, Order and Invoice. In the class will discuss the Dynamics 365 Sales Force Automation tools: Relationship Assistant, Relationship Insights, and Email Engagement, Sales App and Sales Hub. In addition, we will look at LinkedIn Sales Navigator and InsideView for lead Generation.
This course requires that you have basic computer entry skills.
**Who should Attend:**
The Primary audience for this workshop is sales people, managers and business analysts and anyone involved in lead generation.
* Module 1: Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales Management
* Module 2: Planning how your organization will use Dynamics 365
* Module 3: Selling with Dynamics 365 Sales Apps and Sales Hub
* Module 4: Setting up Sales Management for your organization
* Module 5: Additional sales components
* Module 6: Managing sales opportunities
* Module 7: Working with the product catalog
* Module 8: Sales administration
* Module 9 Dynamics 365 for Marketing
* Module 10: Monitoring sales progress with sales analysis
* Module 11: Working with sales metrics and goals
* Module 12: Reporting and Power BI
* Module 13: Artificial Intelligence (AI) for salesforce automation
* Module 14: Workshop review
**After completing this workshop, students will be able to understand and/or be able to:**
* Setup Dynamics 365 for Sales for your organization
* Choose the feature and functions that will benefit your organization
* Work with The Sales and Sales Hub apps
* Keep track of customers
* Manage the sales process
* Create a marketing campaign
* Create and manage goals
* Import and export data
* Use Mobile Devices for Sales
* Get better sales performance, intelligence and results!