Learn how to enable your users to be productive on any device without compromising IT security with Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
Manage and protect your devices, apps, and users.
The Ready for Endpoint Management workshop provides customers with an executive deep dive into remote deployment, management, and the security of corporate and BYOD devices in their organizations.
Day 1 - Remote Endpoint Management & Configuration
- Receive an overview of Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Presentation of device enrolment and configuration methods and options
- Device enrolment and configuration in customer tenant
Day 2 - Remote Endpoint Protection & Apps Deployment
- Deploy Microsoft 365 apps and other Microsoft recommended apps to managed device
- Presentation of key accounts and device security features
- Enabling of account and device protection features
Day 3 - Remote Support & Workshop Close-Out
- Presentation and demo of troubleshooting and support features
- Discussion of value of Microsoft Endpoint Management platform
- Discussion of recommendations and next steps
- (Optional) Microsoft Device Manager migration discussion & removal of engagement configurations
- Improve management capabilities
- Discover & protect endpoint policies
- Secure user identities
- Enable users to be productive