Search easily for Items by Item Description without entering complicated filters.
Search Items is a simple and free extension that helps you find items quickly.
- On a Sales Order Line you want to search for an Item to add, based on the Item Description. But you have many Items in your Item List, and you enter a great number of Sales Order Lines every day. So, you spend too much time entering complicated filters with special characters like *, @, & and |.
- This app enables you to search easily without using special characters.
- When you have installed Search Items in your Dynamics 365 Business Central, it simply enables a Search field on the Sales Order Lines. That's it. The app is non‐invasive and simple to use.
- From the Sales Order Line click Search Item in the Line Actions. Then you just enter fragments of words in your search string. You may search for one or several words, and when you click Search, the Item List will display the search result with the enriched filter.
Let's have an example:
You enter two words into the search field: bike and carb, and you press enter. A list of items is displayed with the filter @*bike*&@*carb* in the description. Meaning, the list shows all items that contains these two words, in any order, and not case sensitive.
Read more details here.
This is why you should choose to use this app:
- Search Items is the easy way to find Items to add to Sales Order Lines.
- The app is free of charge.
- There is no need for consulting services
The text string search is available on:
- Sales Order Line
- Item Lookup Page
- Item List Page
Abakion is a leading provider of apps for Business Central. Among the top-100 most popular apps, 21 are from Abakion. We were among the first on AppSource, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of 30+ apps. You even get a big discount with our App Bundle. Abakion is a one-stop shop for Apps.
In short: Search Items simply enables you to easily search for Items to add to Sales Order Lines, and the app is free of charge to use.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported countries: All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Supported languages: English, Danish