Comsol Travel Expenses simplifies all processes of travel expense accounting for employees, superiors and accountants and automatically takes into account the legal regulations of the German Federal Travel Expenses Act.
Request, Approve, Settle & Book made easy
A continuous workflow minimises your workload. From the application and accounting of a business trip, to document entry and payment to the travellers.
- Mobile Capture: Apply for and record your travel expenses conveniently while you are out and about using your smartphone or tablet. Receipts can be photographed and assigned directly. The transfer to the financial accounting takes place in real time..
- Application for business trip: Business trip application and travel expense accounting in one step. You only enter the data once.
- Meal allowance: Fully automatic calculation of the statutory meal allowance, even with complex travel routes.
- Workflow-controlled approval process: Approve individual documents, processes or complete accounts. The clear workflow structure gives you a full overview of the status of all travel expense reports at all times.
- Billing status: Up-to-date overview of all travel expense processes within the company at all times. Optimal transparency for financial accounting.
- Examination and correction: The accounting control provides an overview of all the details of a travel expense report, which can be accessed at this point before posting by the financial accounting.
Are there any requirements?
Due to the architecture of Sanscreen, you don't need anything besides your Dynamics 365 Business Central. You got that running? You are good to go!
What does Comsol Travel Expenses cost?
The price is € 125.00 / month plus VAT regardless of the number of Business Central users. The minimum term is 12 months. Automatic renewal for 12 months if not canceled within 3 months. Billing takes place 12 months in advance.
Test 30 days for free without limitations - Try now!
Please visit product-site at www.comsol.ag/travelexpenses!
Essential and Premium editions of Business Central.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland
German (Germany), German (Switzerland) and English (United States)