Companies must ensure that there are no relationships whatsoever with sanctioned persons, associations or organizations. A broad range of different sanctions lists is used for this purpose. The Compliance Check app turns this complex task into a fully automated process
by testing all your contacts for conformity with export control legislation, US prohibited & early warning lists and European anti-terrorism regulations (EC 881/2002 and 2580/2001).
No more time-consuming list matching
Manual or automatic checks at self-determined intervals
Direct check and display of the result in the document or master dataset
Logging of every check
Always up-to-date sanction lists and automatic blocking of records
Inclusion of the sanction check into corporate processes
What Lists are used for the checks?
- CH State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO
- EU Common Foreign & Security Policy
- EU Sanctions against Russia and Ukraine
- Iran Watch List Entities
- Iran Watch List Suppliers
- JP METI - The Foreign End User List
- UK Consolidated list of financial sanctions targets
- UN Consolidated United Nations Security Council List
- UN ISIL (Da'esh) & Al-Qaida Sanctions List
- US Denied Persons List
- US Entity List
- US Foreign Sanctions Evaders List
- US List of Persons Identified as Blocked Solely Pursuant to Executive Order 13599
- US Nonproliferation Sanction List
- US Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List
- US Specially Designated Nationals List
- US Statutorily Debarred Parties List
- US Unverified Parties List
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA
What does this app cost?
The app is free of charge. Sanction checks are settled per package of verified addresses. You get a free trial pack of 30 address checks
for testing. By booking additional packages of queries you get full flexibility. Your advantage: No monthly fees; only pay for the service you actually use.Read more about Compliance Check App
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.