Companies with international business contacts must ensure that there are no relationships whatsoever with sanctioned persons, associations, or organizations.
A broad range of different sanctions lists is used for this purpose.
The Compliance Check App turns this complex task into a fully automated process by testing all your contacts for conformity with export control legislation, US prohibited & early warning lists and European anti-terrorism regulations (EC 881/2002 and 2580/2001).
- Efficiency: No more time-consuming list matching required
- Simplicity: Manual or automatic checks at self-determined intervals
- Speed: Direct check and display of the result in the document or master dataset
- Traceability: Logging of every check
- Flexibility: Pay-Per-Use model
- Security: Always up-to-date sanction lists and automatic blocking of records
- Integrated: Inclusion of the sanction check into corporate processes
Ready to discover how this App can help you to be compliant with the statutory requirements?
What Lists are used for the checks?
- CH Staatssekretariat für Wirtschaft SECO
- EU Common Foreign & Security Policy
- EU Sanctions against Russia and Ukraine
- Iran Watch List Entities
- Iran Watch List Suppliers
- JP METI - The Foreign End User List
- UK Consolidated list of financial sanctions targets
- UN Consolidated United Nations Security Council List
- UN ISIL (Da'esh) & Al-Qaida Sanctions List
- US Denied Persons List
- US Entity List
- US Foreign Sanctions Evaders List
- US List of Persons Identified as Blocked Solely Pursuant to Executive Order 13599
- US Nonproliferation Sanction List
- US Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List
- US Specially Designated Nationals List
- US Statutorily Debarred Parties List
- US Unverified Parties List
What countries does this app support?
This app is available in: AT, BE, CA, CH, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, SE, UK and the US.
What edition does this app support?
This App supports both the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
What does this app cost?
The app is Free of Charge.
Sanction checks are settled per package of verified addresses.You get a free trial pack of 30 address checks for testing.
By booking additional packages with hundreds to thousands of queries you get full flexibility.
Your advantage: No monthly fees; only pay for the service you actually use.
More information on: https://kumavision.com/apps/compliance-check