Your company is operating in trade or production and has warehouse locations that are organized in "replenishment areas" and "picking areas"? Automate the warehouse bin transfer between these two areas:
The "Replenishment & Kanban Bin" app from KUMAVISION, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
, supports you in the consumption-based warehouse bin transfer of material. Defined warehouse areas can be filled automatically - even without a "directed put-away and pick” warehouse.
- Trade: Relocation to high-rack warehouses - the goods are relocated to the lower bins, for example by forklift truck, in order to enable consistent order picking by employees without forklift trucks.
- Production: Define a kanban area (consumption area) that is automatically filled from predefined replenishment areas.
The app "Replenishment & Kanban Bin" enables you to flexibly control bin transfer within a warehouse at warehouse bin level. You can define picking and replenishment areas within your warehouse and transfer these from your replenishment area to the picking area according to requirements. The function can be executed manually or via the job queue.
Read more about the “Replenishment & Kanban Bin” App
- Optimization of warehouse processes
- Efficient organization of your warehouse
- Fast and flexible set up of warehouse areas
- Requirements-based calculation of transfer quantities
- Time saving in the supply area
Warehouse/logistics management - production and trade companies with non "directed put-away and pick" warehousing
What does this App cost?
Use of the app is free of charge
until 31 March 2020. Thereafter, 365 € per year will be charged.
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION
(Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions
(Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics. Click here for more information about KUMAVISION.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Icelandic, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish