Softera Marketplace Amazon
durch Softera Baltic
Sync data between your Amazon store and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Softera.Marketplace is a set of web services that automate the exchange of data with Amazon.com FBA (fullfilment by Amazon), the global shopping platform. The solution can be deployed for both Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premise and Cloud versions.
The solution allows:
· Order picking from the Amazon platform: an automated API solution connects to the customer's account on the Amazon platform and picks up FBA new/modified orders
· Importing orders into Dynamics 365 Business Central: orders received from the Amazon platform are imported into Business Central using an automated API solution
· Automated registering of documents. FBA operations receive invoice information from Amazon which is why Business Central performs an automated order registration operation
· Automated receipt matching with invoices. In Business Central, Amazon invoices are automatically settled with payments from Amazon
Enjoy the benefits:
· All in one system. Reduces manual work and errors previously caused by data discrepancies between two systems
· Real-time information. Amazon sales can be monitored in real time in Business Central. Efficient supply chain planning, control of replenishment times and improved customer satisfaction
· Minimizing and managing human error. Automatic Amazon data imports reduce the possibility of mistakes
· Growth without the extra effort. As sales through the Amazon channel (and the number of invoices) increase, the solution allows to process larger volumes and flows of data without hiring additional people
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported countries: Canada, Ireland, Lithuania, United Kingdom, United States.
Supported languages: English, Lithuanian.