Extended Bank Reconciliation
durch EOS Solutions
Import, manage and reconcile Bank statements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you want to import Bank reporting files? Do you want to manage the entire set of information contained in the flow?
Do you need to perform data consistency checks? Do you want to use Advanced automatic Bank Reconciliation features?
The Extended Bank Reconciliation (EBR) Eos Solutions app offers the functionalities for importing bank reporting flows in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
With this app you can:
- Import reporting flows according to the CBI and SEPA standard
- Manage all the information about the transactions contained in a flow
- Import statements of several banks with a single file
- Perform data consistency checks
- Benefit from advanced automatic bank statement reconciliation functions
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Fully automatic acquirement and processing of bank transactions
- Have an exact copy of the bank transactions in Business Central
- Management of then CBI reasons that qualify the reporting movements
- Association of counterparts (G/L account, Bank account, customer, vendor)
Click the Get it now button.
Subscribe for a free trial and start using these new functionalities.
Upgrade to a yearly subscription for a complete experience! See PRICES
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
English, German, Italian
For more details, please visit: Extended Bank Reconciliation or Contact us