Dynamics 365 Connector for DATEV
durch Inway Systems GMBH
Accounting with Dynamics 365 - annual financial statement with DATEV
The Dynamics 365 Connector for DATEV is an add-on for the ERP-System Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (and Operations). It enables direct data exchange between your Dynamics 365 and your tax consultant.
Easy data exchange between Dynamics 365 Finance and DATEV
The DATEV interface for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance enables the direct exchange of data between your company and your tax consultant. With just a few clicks, all master data and all bookings of the general ledger and subsidiary ledger are transferred.
- Improved collaboration: Direct data exchange improves cooperation between the accounting department and the tax consultant or auditor of the company. It enables direct reconciliation of the financial data with the annual financial statements.
- You save time and money: The data is transferred fully compatible into the DATEV format. Manual changes and subsequent errors are avoided and thus saves time and costs.
- Quick to implement and configure and easy to use: The Dynamics 365 Connector for DATEV is quickly implemented and very easy to configure and operate.
How it works
- Export-Function: With just a few clicks you can start the data export from master and transaction data of your financial accounting such as charts of accounts, G/L or subledger account postings and cost centers.
- Simple operation and configuration: The interface is easy to operate and configure. With only a few details and settings, the DATEV interface can be used quickly.
- Full DATEV compatibility: The data is DATEV-compliant and the data conversion can be read directly by DATEV.
- Seamless integration in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Simple preparation of the annual financial statements by your tax consultant/auditor through the direct data transfer
- Transfer of full accounting from Dynamics 365 Finance into the accounting program of DATEV
- The annual financial statement can be exported GDPdU-compliant and provided for the digital tax audit.