Square Payments for Dynamics 365 for Finance and SCM
durch Square Inc
Take payments in-person and online with Square, an all-in-one card and contactless payments solution
Are you looking for an easy way to accept payments in-person and sync those payments with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and SCM? Do you want a sleek payment terminal that accepts contactless payments and provides a great customer experience?
Getting paid fast is critical to running a successful business. This can be challenging for omnichannel businesses who collect payments online and in-person using different payment processors. Businesses need an easy and efficient way to collect payments in-person, then synchronize these payments with their ERP system for centralized data management.
Square Invoices is a hosted payments platform that is automatically synced with Dynamics 365 for Finance and SCM. You can track in real time which invoices are paid and unpaid, send reminders, and accept payments. Deliver your customers a seamless service experience, all from the same solution. Customers can pay in one click through their computer, in person, or right through their phone with their credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or even ACH bank transfer.
Square Terminal is an all-in-one card payments device that automatically syncs with Dynamics 365 for Finance and SCM so you can keep track of all of your payments in one place. It features a cordless design, WiFi connectivity, and offers printed and emailed receipts. With Terminal, you can accept all kinds of card and contactless payments, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Square Terminal offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Automatic synchronization with Dynamics 365 Finance and SCM so you always have access to accurate, centralized data
- Support for all kinds of card and contactless payments like Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Cordless design and WiFi connectivity so you don’t need to stand next to your point of sale system to accept payments
- Printed and emailed receipts so your customers can keep track of their payments too
- Next-day deposits, access to 24/7 phone support, and a team of specialists that fight payment disputes on sellers’ behalf
- All of the benefits of a managed payments platform, including EMV and PCI compliance, and transparent pricing