Enhance collaboration and idea-sharing between engineering and operations.
Looking to seamlessly connect engineering and PLM in PTC Windchill with manufacturing in Dynamics 365? To Increase’s standard PTC Windchill PLM Integration connector can help with a simple, no-code, point-and-click adjustable solution.
- Provides one view of operational information. For instance, direct visibility into consequences of revisions helps control costs and schedules.
- Combines all product and operational data into one solution, enhancing production speed and efficiency in release.
- Connects PTC Windchill PLM and Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management modules.
- Includes service hours to connect with 3DX that enables designers to work in a native 3D environment.
- Extends capabilities beyond PLM Integration with Data Ownership and Data Governance.
- Safeguards data ownership between engineering data (where the ownership lies within PLM) and operational data (where the ownership lies within Dynamics 365).
- Enhances collaboration between engineering and operations.
- Increases release and change management efficiencies by connecting engineering and operations.
- Reduces setup effort because the standard connector is explicitly built for PTC Windchill and Dynamics 365 F&SCM systems.
- Being a productized solution, it is kept up to date with PLM updates and managed as CICD, thereby lowering the risk of duplicate work and errors.
- Supports needs of multinational manufacturers, helps scale up business and drives efficiency.
- Reduces product development processes and enables faster time to market by establishing a smooth and well-designed integration supported by strong tooling.
- Reduces costs of duplicated work and errors by seamlessly integrating PLM and ERP systems.
- Helps fine-tune requirements to your needs with a flexible yet configurable PLM Integration framework.