Conceived in Power Apps, ServiceTeam is designed for Microsoft Customers and MSPs.
ServiceTeam empowers IT to deliver modern, effective, and intelligent customer service utilizing Microsoft’s Power Platform as the foundation to deliver exceptional service. ITSM is evolving and platform matters, and we are built on the best, providing market leading scalability, flexibility and security offered by Azure and the Power Platform.
Built in Power Apps and deployed in either a Power Apps or Dynamics 365 environment, ServiceTeam® ITSM is designed for service-oriented organizations needing comprehensive ITSM capabilities.
Guided by ITIL best practices, the ServiceTeam family of Power Apps ITSM products take a fresh approach to the service desk agent experience with a simplified and high-performance interface focused on the activities most important to you and your customers.
There are two ServiceTeam ITSM editions, providing flexibility for you to select the edition that meets your needs today and tomorrow:
- ServiceTeam ITSM Enterprise
- ServiceTeam ITSM Professional – AppSource listing for ServiceTeam ITSM Professional.
Pricing is USD $45 per user per month for Professional and USD $65 per user per month for Enterprise.
Learn and See More
Visit us at Provance.com for more details, recorded demos, and customer success stories.
ServiceTeam ITSM Enterprise Capabilities:
- All capabilities included in ServiceTeam ITSM Professional, plus:
- Change Management
- Change Templates
- Normal, Standard, Emergency Change Requests
- Advanced Multi-Step Approvals
- Work Plans (Deployment Checklist)
- Impact Assessment Question Sets
- DevOps: Ticket Work Item Integration to Azure DevOps and Jira
- Knowledge Management
- Recurring Procedures for Scheduled Ticket Creation
- Service Catalog - Services and Service Bundles
- Extensive Management Power BI Reports