Edit PDF for SP
durch FormRouter, Inc.
Easily edit PDF forms stored in SharePoint® Lists and Document Libraries
- Save an edited PDF form back into the record it was opened from
- Metadata (record data) in the List or Document Library is also updated
- Use PDF forms as the user interface for SharePoint® Workflows
- Secure 256 bit data transmission
- Works with the Free Adobe® Reader®
This add-in is free to use to edit one (1) PDF form. Paid subscriptions are available for more than one form. This add-in sends record data over SSL to pdfforsp.com (and is dependent on that service) then returns the created PDF (over SSL). No data in the transmission is written to disk or retained. A copy of Acrobat® Professional or Higher is required in order to make PDF Forms/Templates (but not to edit data in a PDF, only the free Adobe® Reader® XI or higher plug-in, for Internet Explorer, is required to edit PDF forms). You must create a free account at https://www.pdfforsp.com in order to use this add-in.