A comprehensive event and enrollment management solution
The SharePoint|sapiens Event Management add-in helps you to organize various types of events. Events can be scheduled in next to no time in a few simple steps.
Participants can register online with just one click. As an organizer you can also enroll internal or external users on behalf or send out invitations by e-mail.
Participants receive meeting requests and updates via e-mail to make sure they always have the latest information in their Outlook calendar.
The add-in keeps track of all attendees in one place and makes it easily accessible. All information is arranged clearly and you can check the list of attendees at any time.
The add-in includes a comprehensive enrollment management including waiting lists, wish lists and automatic enrollments to make sure events are fully booked.
Trial and installation
Install the add-in to start with a free fully functional 30 day trial.
- Event templates: Create templates for events and schedule events with a single click
- Schedule events: Schedule an event from a template or create an event directly in the calendar
- Comprehensive enrollment system: Enroll attendees in scheduled events or allow them to enroll themselves, enable waiting lists and wish lists when scheduled events are fully booked
- Share public events: Provide a responsive website for external and mobile users to allow them to sign up for your public events. E-mail addresses are verified to make sure you communicate with their owners.
- Enrollment links: Copy enrollment links and send via e-mail or post it on your website or intranet
- E-mail communication: Enrollees will receive e-mail invitations and updates to scheduled events
- Track enrollments: Organizers can track enrollments per event, topic, user, etc. including attendees' status replies (accepted, declined)
- Waiting lists: If an event is fully booked, you can enable waiting lists to ensure that events are fully booked automatically when someone cancels attendance
- Deadlines: Set enrollment deadlines for scheduled events
- Demand driven scheduling: Schedule an event once enough attendees are interested
- Meeting room reservations: Book meeting rooms and resources directly from the SharePoint calendar
- Configurable e-mail body templates: Configure the style and content of invitations and other e-mail templates
- Collect feedback: Send a feedback survey to attendees after they have attended an event
- Fully customizable: All lists, views and pages created by the add-in are customizable to suit your specific needs
Get more details on http://www.sharepointsapiens.com/event-management-office365/
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or request a live demo at http://www.sharepointsapiens.com/event-management-office365/live-demo/ to see it in action.
This SharePoint add-in works in conjunction with the SharePoint|sapiens Modern User Interface app (WA200003529), that you can also get from the SharePoint store.