Veloxy for Outlook and Salesforce CRM
durch Veloxy IO
Eliminate 75%+ of Non-Selling Activities tied to Your Outlook, Salesforce, and Email Marketing.
More sales teams are falling short of quota and rising customer expectations for the following reasons:
• Email engagement isn’t being personalized to the needs of the buyer
• Sales quota is still taking priority over customer satisfaction
• Reps spend 66% of their time on Non-Selling Activities
Sales teams who use Veloxy spend more time on Selling Activities that produce profitable customer relationships by automating the activities that don’t.
Start Today for Free
Save $12,500 per year / per rep
Increase Selling Activity by 1 - 2 hours per day / per rep
Consistently meet / exceed customer expectations and sales quotas
Email Marketing in Outlook
Empower yourself with email marketing software from the comfort of your Outlook inbox.
• Personalize email templates to improve response rates and the customer experience.
• Maximize delivery rates with compliant email blasts that bypass SPAM filters.
• Send email marketing campaigns to Salesforce records with one click.
Email Analytics & Tracking in Outlook
Improve prospect conversion and opportunity prioritization with actionable sales intelligence.
• Track who is opening your emails, when, where, how often, and if it’s being forwarded.
• Get immediate email engagement alerts so you can follow-up in real-time.
• Optimize email templates by testing subject lines, delivery time, and more.
Salesforce Automation in Outlook
Increase Salesforce Productivity by automating the activities that hinder Salesforce adoption.
• Gain inbox visibility into Salesforce lead, contact, account, and opportunity records.
• Automatically log your Salesforce activities and create records with only one click.
• Schedule followup, tasks, events, and appointments in a few seconds.
- Es kann Daten über das Internet senden.
- Dieses Add-In kann auf persönliche Informationen in der aktiven Nachricht zugreifen und diese ändern, beispielsweise Text, Betreff, Absender, Empfänger und Anlageninformationen. Es sendet diese Daten möglicherweise an einen Drittanbieterdienst. Andere Elemente in Ihrem Postfach können weder gelesen noch geändert werden.