Smart Connect for Jira
durch yasoon GmbH
Connect Microsoft Teams to Jira and Jira Service Management
The app helps software and business teams to work better together by linking Microsoft Teams chats and conversations to Jira or Jira Service Management issues.
- Start a conversation or chat directly in your Jira issue: Involve team members or customers who don’t work primarily in Jira.
- Replies from Teams will be displayed automatically in Jira – and vice versa.
- You can search for and share a Jira issue in your Microsoft Teams channel and start a conversation. All replies will be displayed in Jira.
- Use our customer portal in Teams to create support tickets for Jira Service Management Cloud. Your support sees any new requests in JSM and can work on them.
- Work with your Jira boards in a Microsoft Teams tab and give non-Jira users basic access to Jira boards.
Note: Requires a Jira Cloud, Server or Data Center account and a subscription to "Microsoft 365 for Jira" or “Microsoft Teams for Jira – Smart Connect” in the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Es kann Daten über das Internet senden.
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.