Berrycast - Record Your Screen & Share It With Ease
durch Technologies Openmind Inc, Les
Free screen & webcam recorder for Microsoft Teams
Dead simple to use screen recording tool.
One-click record & share.
Berrycast lets you:
- Record your screen (with optional microphone/camera)
- Share your videos with one click on social media and via email
- Receive notifications when your videos are being watched.
Berrycast is an app that lets you record your screen, camera, and audio at the same time, so you can send quick video messages to your colleagues or clients.
Our easy Microsoft Teams integration allows you to share a link directly and it will embed directly into the Teams chat. It’s as simple as that.
This productive tool lets you collaborate easily with your teammates and clients so that they can see your desktop as if they’re sitting right next to you. Break down the barriers of remote working by sending a Berrycast over.
In just a few clicks, you can record and watch amazing videos directly in Microsoft Teams.
Berrycast ensures that you are productive and more collaborative than better before by using video messages.
Explain complex concepts, teach your clients or employees how to do something, or give a personal boost to your communications. Our customers work in all sectors, from schools to banks to medical professions, and they create Berrycasts to empower themselves and eliminate frustration.
Other features of Berrycast include:
- Password Protection (optional)
- Video trimming
- One-click-URL capture
- Statistics on video views
- Microphone and webcam support (optional)
- Outlook and Gmail integration
Discover the best screen recorder for Microsoft Teams—available now.
It takes 5 easy steps to Berrycast:
1) Hit record
2) Strut your stuff (narrate if desired while showing the screen)
3) Stop the video
4) Copy the automatically-created URL
5) Share away!
How can you use Berrycast to improve productivity? Let us count the ways.
1) Onboarding: Easily record hellos and welcomes to new teammates, communicate goals and progress, saving meeting times for real meetings. Using a new team collaboration tool? Teach your colleagues how to use the product with a quick Berrycast that can be watched at their convenience at varying speeds.
2) Technical support: Got an issue with something? Record the issue, get the URL, and send it to your tech team to evaluate.
3) Designs: As you iterate on your app’s design, recruit your teammates to provide feedback on their own time and at their own convenience. Easily highlight specific elements and narrate the feedback, preventing misunderstandings and confusion, and saving yourself from unnecessary and gruelling review meetings.
Note: The current version does not support video recording on mobile devices.
- Es kann Daten über das Internet senden.
- Dieses Add-In kann auf persönliche Informationen in der aktiven Nachricht zugreifen, beispielsweise Telefonnummern, Anschriften oder URLs. Das Add-In sendet diese Daten möglicherweise an einen Drittanbieterdienst. Andere Elemente in Ihrem Postfach können weder gelesen noch geändert werden.