durch Communitio Corporation
Deliver Organization-wide messages through Microsoft Teams
What is NewCommunicator ?
NewCommunicator is the first of its kind app feature which enables instant organization-wide messaging through a designated channel, at the same time notifying individuals in a unique one-way communication chat.
How to improve employee engagement through organization-wide communication?
- E-Mails ?
- Team Chats ?
- Intranet Posts ?
The best option with Microsoft Teams is NewCommunicator !
Effective internal communication is crucial for the success of any organization now more than ever. The newly launched Teams app NewCommunicator is a key feature for good employee productivity and efficiency. Open and regular communication has proven to boost employee engagement, improving overall work satisfaction and retention rates.
1) Community-Hub: Enables One Message to Every Employee on Microsoft Teams
NewCommunicator is an app feature which enables organization-wide messages on Microsoft Teams, sending messages directly to each individual’s chat box.
2) Open and Click Rate Tracking: Measure Audience Engagement
Open Rate Tracking is a way to measure how many employees open a message. The rate is calculated as percentage in relation to delivered messages. Click Rate Tracking indicates how many users open the mentioned links (URL).
3) Sustainability: Corporate Instant Messenger for Organization-wide Communication
Another benefit of NewCommunicator App is that it drives the communication within an organization appearing as the Sender itself. With ready-to-use templates, the Sender can compose visually appealing messages instantly!
4) Essentials: Start Instantly, with Quick Set-up and Free Maintenance Fee
The app can be set up within 20 minutes by the Microsoft 365 Global Administrator allowing the Sender to use the app immediately after setup. NewCommunicator is a SaaS (Software as a Service) subscription that requires no initial fees and maintenance fees.
If you have any questions, please contact from here.
- Es kann Daten über das Internet senden.
- Dieses Add-In kann auf persönliche Informationen in der aktiven Nachricht zugreifen, beispielsweise Telefonnummern, Anschriften oder URLs. Das Add-In sendet diese Daten möglicherweise an einen Drittanbieterdienst. Andere Elemente in Ihrem Postfach können weder gelesen noch geändert werden.