All-Channel Contact Center and business communication natively inside Microsoft Teams.
Imagine significantly improving customer satisfaction and employee engagement in just days!
Solgari intelligently connects customers to the people and the help they need fast.
Powered by Microsoft AI, integrated within Teams & Dynamics 365 and deployed from Azure in minutes.
The Microsoft Teams AI Contact Centre from Solgari enables any Microsoft Teams user to remain within the Teams Application and provides additional functionality to support great customer service experiences;
- Customers can communicate through any preferred communication channel, whether that’s Voice, SMS, email or a Social channel.
- Advanced self-service options powered by Microsoft Azure Open AI services ensure customers can be authenticated and find answers to the most common issues quickly.
- Intelligent skills-based routing ensures that customers are connected to the right ¬¬people within the organisation to help resolve their issue on the first call.
- AI-powered Copilots can summarise the users query and provide access to the company’s knowledge base to quickly find the right answers.
- Supervisors coordinate the entire experience: monitoring and mentoring Agents mid-call provided with real-time analytics and reports and powerful management tools for easy queue or group adjustments.
- Business Leaders are protected by automatically complying with industry-specific regulations and can unlock the full potential of their investments in their Microsoft estate.
- Choice of all channels – voice, video, SMS, WhatsApp, and social media
- AI-enabled self-service
- Full function contact centre
- Intelligent skills-based routing
- Industry compliance
- Real-time reporting
- Clear calling and number provisioning
- Single-click voice & video transfer
- First contact resolution
- Unrivalled speed to value
- Simple deployment within Teams
- Create customer service champions
- Es kann Daten über das Internet senden.
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.