Find colleagues free calendar slots, Microsoft Teams status and contact information.
The Findit app from CTELO addresses several use cases enhancing the user experience in Microsoft Teams. You can 'Pop-out' Findit in a separate window with the square-arrow icon top right when opening it in Teams, and have all your co-workers calendar free time and contact info at hand. Calendar details are only shown for users that have granted you access. Otherwise, it is shown as Busy. Add all the participants to the list to see their availability and invite them all to a meeting at the appropriate time. There are no prerequisites other than being a Teams user to have use of the app, but Teams Phone users have even more usability.
IMPORTANT: ONLY ONE PRICE PLAN IS NEEDED PER COMPANY TO MAKE THE APP AVAILABLE FOR ALL TEAMS USERS!
Below you have some of the user scenarios:
• Quickly check the availability in a colleague's calendar
• You want to see the week availability of a person
• You want to know when your team are available for a meeting
• You want to check for a free spot in the calendar including several people
• You want to make a calendar entry with the people in your search list
• You want to check for meeting room availability (Q2-roadmap)
• See picture with Teams status
• Find any employee
• Search for groups to find employees in different departments
• Initiate email from hover window
• Initiate chat from hover window
• Initiate Video Call from hover window
• Initiate phone call from hover window (requires Microsoft Teams Phone)
TELEPHONY (requires Microsoft Teams Phone)
• A phone call comes in and the person you want to transfer to is busy. The caller wants to know when the person is available for trying again later.
• A call comes in and the person you want to transfer too is busy. The caller just wants to talk to someone in that team (any team member). Find an available person in the group.
- Es kann Daten über das Internet senden.
- Dieses Add-In kann auf persönliche Informationen in der aktiven Nachricht zugreifen, beispielsweise Telefonnummern, Anschriften oder URLs. Das Add-In sendet diese Daten möglicherweise an einen Drittanbieterdienst. Andere Elemente in Ihrem Postfach können weder gelesen noch geändert werden.