Delivers all the industry standard SPC run and control charts in Power BI.
Solves key challenges for delivering SPC with support for: fixing baseline; recalculating limits; annotations when recalculating limits; automatic updates for operational reporting.
1. NHS Improvement and Institute for Healthcare Improvement SPC rules compliant
2. Enables users to easily recalculate limits and add annotations
3. Enables control charts for all levels across an entire organisational structure
4. Dynamically drilldown into directorate and service areas
5. Automatically highlights the rules of non-random variation/special cause variation.
6. Enables business users to easily and quickly set/reset baselines
7. Delivers run chart and all 9 industry standard control charts
8. `Near real time’ data analysis to support forward planning
9. Reduces technical resource requirements by automating the SPC recalculation process
10. Quick to implement Power BI custom visuals approach
11. Built with the leading industry standard analytics tool, Microsoft Power BI
1. Interactive user-friendly chart wizard for setting/resetting baselines
2. Interactive user-friendly chart wizard for recalculating limits
3. Interactive user-friendly chart wizard for adding annotations
4. Create Run, C, U, U’, P, P’, T, G, XmR and XbarS chart
5. Automatic highlight of non-random variation, special cause variation
6. Toggle sigma 1 and 2 on or off
7. Customise look and feel of charts (i.e. colouring data points)
8. Add an arrow for the desired direction of travel on the chart
9. Export chart data to create and manipulate in Excel
10. Developed using best practice custom visuals to ensure compatibility
The SPC C chart is available as a free visual with limited features. Full features available with additional licence.