durch Healthper USA, Inc.
Healthy Stride is a 12-week miles tracking team challenge.
Healthy Stride is a 12-week miles tracking team challenge designed to improve your physical well-being and have a healthy competition.
COVID-19 has made working from home the new normal. That does not have to stop you from moving. Engage with the 12-week Healthy Stride miles tracking team challenge to make this new normal healthy and active. Get inspired and inspire others to promote physical well-being and have a healthy competition. The Healthy Stride challenge includes,
- Members can create their own team that is open or require an invitation to join.
- Self-report your walk/jog/run or connect a tracking device (Garmin, Fitbit, Apple Healthkit, Google Fit, etc.). Optionally, sponsor a tracking device of your choice.
- We all need a helping hand sometimes, and with our unlimited personalized coaching, you can talk to experienced, Masters-Degreed Health Educators who are Licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians will help you on your journey and can help you fine-tuning exercise and nutrition routines.
- An inspirational community feed where you can share your stride and that delivers tips and motivations to enhance your physical well-being.
- Reports that can be used to incentivize winners weekly and at the end of the challenge based on their performance in the challenge. Team leaderboard, Participation, Performance, and Engagement reports are also included.
- The first and second place team participants and individual participants get special recognition, and everyone gets a certificate of completion. Optionally, select to reward the participants or teams with credits for redeeming their winnings in a rewards mall that consists of a variety of Gift Cards and e-Certificates or through the raffle, premium rebate, HSA contribution, payroll credit or a reward of your choice.
Onboarding and enrollment in the challenge is managed for the eligible participants and it includes,
- Email communications and push notifications (mobile) that follow a weekly theme and motivate you to participate as an individual or in your own team.
- Members can access the challenge using a website URL or via the Healthper mobile app on apple store or google play.
- Includes digital posters and brochures to promote the challenge, text/push notifications to engage, and periodic Motivational Quotes and Healthy Cooking Tips by email.
- Email support with 24-48-hour response time.