"As soon as FlowForma BPM delivered a couple of high profile wins, everyone started to think about their own practices and how they could make them cross-departmental and improve them. I have no development skills at all but I’m a very confident user of FlowForma BPM!"
- Martyn Coleman, IT Systems Architect, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
An award-winning Microsoft Office 365 App with over 150,000 users, FlowForma BPM enables business users to quickly and seamlessly build out their online processes without any coding required. Recognized by independent research firm Forrester, as a proven vehicle to drive digital transformation within your organization, FlowForma BPM provides an end-to-end solution that incorporates data capture, business logic and document generation as an output for business processes. As a result, this allows process owners to take control of the configuration of all aspects of their process by using the Flow Designer to define their process steps, questions and business rules.
FlowForma BPM uses its own engine for workflows and forms whilst leveraging SharePoint as a repository for storing data, ultimately maximizing your Microsoft and SharePoint investment. This enables features, such as hybrid workflows, collaborative decision making, enhanced reporting and collaborative work management, to perform up to ten times faster than traditional BPM methods.
Voted as the ‘People’s Choice Award’ and ‘Best User Interface for a SharePoint Add-in’ by our users for overall experience and quality, the flexibility of FlowForma BPM allows both simple and complex processes to be implemented, involving sequential or parallel steps. Connected processes can run in multiple sites, serving multiple resource pools. FlowForma BPM’s interaction with data stored in SharePoint and external systems, reduces the effort of completion as information can be automatically populated as the workflow progresses.
Find out more and download our brochure @ www.flowforma.com/learn
FlowForma BPM main features:
• Public accessible forms
• Collaborative Decision Making
• Secure e-Voting
• Parent and child containers
• Mobile App
• Workflow engine
• Business rules, forms and document generation engines
• SharePoint Security
• Visual Flow Designer
• Visual Form Designer
• Process analytics
• 3rd party system connectors
• Entity data manager
• Digital Team/Individual Workspaces
• InfoPath Migration Tool
Why organizations choose FlowForma: BPM
• FlowForma is a ’no code, logic only’ solution
• Enables power users to build and manage their own processes
• Provides clear visibility and business process activity monitoring
• A more cost-effective solution and at least ten times faster than software development services
• Only tool on the market to combine workflow and decision making (with features such as voting, eSignatures, tracking, public or private comments, weighting)
• Perfect for prototyping, with an intuitive user interface to encourage adoption
• Process automation supports digital transformation
• Integrates with 3rd party systems and SQL Server
• Supports ATOM feeds, enabling Power BI to leverage the process data
• Mobile accessibility allows process owners to complete documents on-the-go
• Ideal InfoPath replacement (with easy migration using the FlowForma InfoPath Migration Tool)
• Operates seamlessly between on-premise and online
Enjoy all the benefits of the FlowForma BPM product during your free 30-day trial, after which you can choose a package most suitable to you. Want a one-to-one personalized demo? Visit