*An engagement tailored for the Nonprofit industry to explore how Dynamics 365 can maximize your relationships and optimize your processes.*
This session will introduce Dynamics 365 Sales and will explore how the solution can meet your business needs to effectively develop relationships, manage and service participant and volunteer networks, plan events, and track donations and grants.
Wipfli has extensive expertise implementing Dynamics 365 solutions for Nonprofits and by the end of your session you will gain an understanding of the capabilities of Dynamics 365 and how it can be leveraged to meet your needs.
* Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365
* Review of core processes & current business challenges
* Demonstration of Dynamics 365 and how it aligns with your business challenges
* Learn how Dynamics 365 can streamline your processes and increase collaboration
* Gain an understanding of Microsoft’s technology roadmap
* Discover best practices within your industry
You will also gain a comprehensive overview of how Dynamics 365 brings integrated relationship management to Nonprofit organizations, which includes the following topics:
* Finding and developing donors and key relationships
* Managing and servicing participant and volunteer networks
* Developing and executing programs and key initiatives
* Planning and tracking events
* Tracking and allocating grants & incentives
* Segmenting and targeting key stakeholders
* Eliminating duplicate data entry through portal integration with leading financial systems
This session is for Business Leaders, IT, and Sales Managers.