*An engagement to explore how Microsoft Power Apps can be utilized for your business application and cloud strategy*
This session will introduce Microsoft Power Apps and will explore how the platform can meet your business needs to rapidly deploy business applications, consolidate and streamline databases, and allow you to grow and scale to meet strategic goals.
Wipfli has extensive expertise implementing and training on the Power Platform and by the end of your session you will gain an understanding of the capabilities of the platform and how it can be leveraged to meet your needs.
* Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
* Review of core processes & current business challenges
* Demonstration of Power Platform and how it aligns with your business challenges
* Learn how Microsoft Power Platform can ease the implementation of your digital transformation
* Gain an understanding of Microsoft’s technology roadmap
* Discover best practices within your industry
You will also gain a comprehensive overview of how The Power Platforms brings together integrated solutions that can be implemented with your organization needs:
* Managing and engaging clients and key relationships with Model Driven Apps and Portals
* Reporting on KPI's with Business Intelligence
* Consolidating and analyzing customer data with Customer Insights
* Build and scale low code custom apps with Canvas Apps
* Leverage workflow and automation across business applications with Power Automate
This session is for Business Leaders, IT, and Sales Managers.