Is your data interchange still based on manual processes? Do you rely on excel sheets and send your invoices or orders by mail or e-mail? Would you like to save time and avoid complications when interchanging data with your customers and suppliers?
Smooth communication between business partners is an important prerequisite for a functioning supply chain. However, the manual processing and interchange of data is prone to error and can be very time-consuming. Many retail partners therefore require the implementation of EDI in order to facilitate the electronic interchange of data based on international data format standards.
The agiles EDI app enables you to electronically interchange data with your customers and suppliers based on the EANCOM data format. The following message types are available: DESADV, INVOIC and ORDERS. With the app, you can import or export purchase and sales orders, despatch advices, purchase and sales invoices as well as purchase and sales credit notes. Moreover, the app enables you to automate the processing and interchange of your data. Save time, avoid unnecessary complications, and increase the speed and accuracy of your data interchange.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Meet the requirements of your business partners and improve the cooperation
- Electronically interchange data with customers and suppliers
- Automate the processing and interchange of your data
- Compliance with the EANCOM data format (individual adjustments are possible)
- Import or export purchase/sales orders/invoices/credit notes and despatch advices
- Filter your data by any field you want (e.g., name, date, status, or reference number)
- Reduce dependence on error-prone manual processes
Would you like to save time and avoid complications when interchanging data with customers and suppliers? Get the agiles EDI app and increase the speed and accuracy of your data interchange thanks to completely electronic processes and automations. Convince yourself and test our app with three users for free for 30 days.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
This app is available in English (United Kingdom), English (United States), German (Austria), German (Germany) and German (Switzerland).