Beyond Intranet SharePoint Employee Directory software makes your life easier if you must manage information about your office employees at one place and want to quickly access them anytime.
Employee Directory add-in puts your directory at your fingertips with a simplified easy-breezy look. You can access or manage your employee information anytime using any device using advanced filters for name/location/department/job title.
The SharePoint Directory comes integrated with Skype for Business and other emailing applications
The SharePoint Employee Directory add-in comes bundled with:
1. Birthday/Work Anniversary
2. Organizational Chart add-in
3. Beyond Intranet mobile application
4. SharePoint Azure AD Connect tool
Available configurations for SharePoint Directory:
1. Personalization as per your corporate identity
2. Multilingual Options available
3. Easy syncing of employee’s information from SharePoint user profile
4. Find direct links to user profiles in Delve
5. Seamless integration with mobile platforms
7. Fully responsive and works offline as well
8. Upload pictures from SharePoint user profile or Outlook
Features of SharePoint Employee Directory :
1. View complete details of employees within the organization.
2. View/Live Chat/Call employees within the Office 365 tenant
3. Send instant emails to any employee directly from the add-in.
4. Add/ delete or edit fields on the cards/List as per your need
5. Office 365 ‘Search’ capabilities by fetching more than 500 employees at a time.
6. Blacklist/remove unwanted SharePoint usernames
9. Alphabetically arranged users
10. Added Modern (SPFx) web-part.
The application is available for 7 days trial and you may need to go for In-App Purchase to continue using this add-in.
• The SharePoint Employee Directory add-in does not work on IE 9 or below
• Recommended browsers for SharePoint People’s Directory: Chrome, Firefox, IE 10 and above
We offer 1 hour of FREE support for configuring and troubleshooting SharePoint Directory.
Contact us for any customization or request for the demo on the link below: