CyberGate for IP Paging with Teams
από CyberTwice B.V.
Connect your IP Paging System to Microsoft Teams
Is your organization migrating from a traditional SIP based phone system to Microsoft Teams and looking for a solution to connect your IP Paging System to Teams ? CyberGate SaaS hosted in Azure makes this migration painless. IP Paging Systems (IP Speaker, IP Amplifier, IP Paging Adapter, IP Visual Alerter) make it easy to address and inform people in buildings and open spaces by means of PA announcements or pre-recorded audio messages. When integrated with CyberGate, this is now possible via Microsoft Teams.
- Initiate PA announcements or play pre-recorded messages from your Team Desktop client. IP Paging Systems that support Multicast permit solutions to be scaled over any size building, campus, or enterprise in education, healthcare, government, commercial office, manufacturing, utility / plant, transportation, distribution / warehouse retail, and hospitality.
- Integrating legacy analog Paging Systems to Teams through CyberGate with IP Paging Adapters.
- CyberGate is published on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace for online purchase & activation and works for Teams users with a M365 Business, M365 Enterprise or O365 license.
- With CyberGate there is no need for an SBC, Direct Routing, Phone System, Operator Connect or additional Teams user licenses.
- Flexible Pay-as-you-Go pricing plan (monthly) or annual contract.
- Check the CyberGate compatibility sheet, or contact us for any questions.
CyberGate subscription fees are per IP Paging System, independent of the number of Teams users.
- 1 (one) subscription is required per IP Paging System connected to CyberGate.
- 1 (one) IP Paging System may connect to 1 or more IP Paging devices (using multicast, depending on brand / type).