Blippbuilder - Augmented Reality Creator
Create, collaborate and share augmented reality experiences with Blippar’s code-free AR platform.
Create and collaborate
Blippbuilder makes augmented reality creation effortless. The tool is built for teams of all sizes and industries, and is accessible throughout every stage of the AR development process. Whether you’re designing experiences together, or required to share campaigns with stakeholders to gather feedback, Blippbuilder allows for immediate transparency and seamless delivery from inception to distribution.
Share and publish instantly
AR experiences can be published instantly to the web, for anyone to consume on any mobile device, any time, anywhere. You can send experiences via a QR code or link, providing direct and immediate access - no app downloads needed. Blippar handles all publishing and hosting, allowing you and your team to focus on the fun stuff.
There’s no limit on the number of campaigns you can create, and with our intuitive drag-n-drop functionality you’ll be ready to publish and harness the power of AR in no time.
The possibilities are endless
AR experiences bring more to and enhance the physical world, turning audiences into participants and players.
Blippbuilder enables the transformation of almost every object or piece of content imaginable, from packaging, adverts and magazines to clothing and artworks, into engaging and interactive three-dimensional opportunities.
- Bring educational content to life, enabling collaborative, immersive learning
- Visualise and discuss architectural models and plans with clients
- Render products and 3D mockups
- Create immersive onboarding and training content
- Present and discuss interior design and event ideas
- Bring print media and product packaging to life
So what are you waiting for? Start your collaborative AR journey with Blippbuilder for Microsoft Teams and bring your most ambitious ideas to life.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.