by NATTERHUB LIMITED
Digital safety and media literacy hub for students to learn how to be safe, kind and savvy online.
Online safety hub for students to learn how to be safe, kind and savvy online.
An immersive online safety and media literacy hub for teaching students aged 5-11 years. Providing classrooms with a library of interactive, engaging lessons and activities, the app offers a fun space for students to practice the skills needed to be safe and savvy online.
- 350+ interactive resources
- teaches critical thinking skills and digital resilience
- animated lessons, teacher-led lessons, interactive polls and quizzes
- schemes of work for each year group for K-6 (5-11 years)
- full student assessment and progress tracking
Natterhub provides Teams users with a comprehensive online safety and media literacy solution for K-6 / Primary.
In order to use this app, users must have an active Natterhub account. When you install the app, you will be asked to login to your existing account or create a new one.
For more information, please visit natterhub.com or drop us a line at email@example.com as we’d love to hear from you.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
At a glance