Protect your business from cyber threats with UNITE: Secure Core_.
As an IT Manager, you know that cyber threats are a constant risk to your organisation. UNITE: Secure Core_ is a comprehensive security solution that can help you protect your business from a wide range of cyber threats, including malware, viruses, phishing attacks, and data breaches.
With proactive monitoring, wave updates to ensure the latest functionality, and protection across all your devices, UNITE: Secure Core_ offers simplified management of your security infrastructure - backed by the power of Microsoft.
UNITE: Secure Core_ provides an all-encompassing security solution for your business:
- Improved productivity: help prevent system downtime and data loss due to cyber-attacks, and free up valuable time for your teams.
- Enhanced security posture: improve your organisation's security posture with proactive monitoring, regular updates, and a single point of contact.
- Enterprise-grade endpoint protection: ensure enterprise-grade endpoint protection for your business. Backed by Defender for Business, UNITE: Secure Core_ deploys security controls across all endpoints, using automated intelligence to detect, protect, and respond to cyber threats.
- Zero trust: UNITE: Secure Core_ enhances security by following a zero-trust model, providing advanced controls on user identities, device configurations and device health. Additionally, it leverages Defender for Office 365 to filter emails and Defender for Business for AV to protect against malware.
What do you get from UNITE: Secure Core_:
- Protection against cyber threats: UNITE: Secure Core_ which includes advanced email authentication (DMARC/DKMI) and further strengthening of Windows security (Build Hardening), can help protect against a wide range of cyber threats, including malware, viruses, phishing attacks, and data breaches.
- Protect your data in the cloud: With Microsoft Defender for Business at its core, UNITE: Secure Core_ uses a variety of security measures to protect your data from malware, viruses, and other threats. This includes antivirus and firewall protection, threat intelligence, and centralised device management.
- Enhanced identity and access management: security hardening should make up an important part of your cyber security strategy. From MFA to endpoint encryption policies, patch management and data backup and recovery, UNITE: Secure Core_ will ensure that your business is protected on all fronts.
- Ensure protection across all your devices: UNITE: Secure Core_ will help your IT team manage, secure, and comply with company policies for all devices on the network. With compliance controls, remote device management, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and compliance controls all configured in line with your IT estate.
- Always on, proactive monitoring: With proactive monitoring, you can ensure protection across all your devices and endpoints. Alerts are managed by our dedicated Security Operations Centre (SOC) team, who then respond in real-time to alerts and threats.
- Microsoft 365 Security Wave updates: with UNITE: Secure Core_, contains includes regular feature updates including new features and capabilities designed to increase security, improve user experience, enhance productivity, and streamline business processes.
As one of the leading Microsoft Partners in the UK for Modern Work, Infinity Group is well placed to secure your users, data and devices across your organisation. Our experienced consultants will work with you to implement this service, including working with your users to make sure each of their accounts and devices are correctly enrolled.
Speak to us today about the UNITE: Secure Core_, or register your interest for a no obligation conversation with one of our consultants.